3 April 2014, Seoul
Maakholic is one of my favourite bar / restaurant recommended by my former teammate in Seoul office. Their concept is about Korean & Western fusion with lots of creativities and passions in each dishes. Can you imagine Quesadilla with Mozzarella Kimchi & Pork or Fried Sea Urchin on sticky rice ball with teriyaki sauce?? It’s not only taste good but visually attractive and all these amazing creations keep you patronise. Average spending is about USD30-40 / person.
Address: B1 Paradise Bldg., 92-2 Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (Across from Cine City, below Woori bank)
1. Fried Chicken Salad with black sesame sauce 2. Pork Cutlet Salad
3. Octopus Sashimi with yuzu sauces 4. Traditional seafood & chives pancake
5. My favourite roasted pork with yuzu sauces wrapped with preserved leaves 6. Braised Pork Belly with Deonjang
7. Their best creation: Fried sea urchin on sticky rice ball with teriyaki sauce… Super Yum!!! (Must Order!)
8. Sticky rice ball on the side 9. Mixed rice with fried eggs and dry seaweed
10. Korean loves Makgeolli 11. I prefer Blueberry juice….. yum!